Articles of Association & Regulations
The following articles of association have been voted for acceptance by the membership.
Articles of Association [Updated 16/06/18]
Regulations [Updated 25/10/21]
2021-22 Certificate of Insurance
For full details on insurance products available to members please visit our insurance webpage here.
Snowsport Scotland holds the Preliminary Status for The Equality Standard Framework for Sport. It is committed to maintaining this standard.
Policies & Documents
- Data Protection Policy (Oct 2020)**
- Safeguarding Policy (Mar 20) **
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy (May 2022)**
- Volunteer Policy & Code of Conduct (June 2021) **
- Anti-Doping Policy (April 2022) **
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy (May 2021)
- Board Director Code of Conduct (Feb2021)
- Bullying Policy (Aug 2021)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (June 2021)
- Fraud Policy (Oct 2020)
- Gifts & Hospitality Policy (May 2021)
- Risk Management Strategy (Nov 2019)
- Safety Policy (Aug 2022)
- Whistle Blowing Policy (June 2021)
- Privacy Notice
- Refund Policy
- Membership Terms & Conditions
** All clubs that wish to affiliate to Snowsport Scotland must hold the policies marked with the double asterisk. The Snowsport Scotland policies can be used as templates.
Board Meeting Minutes
- 2019 Annual Report and AGM Documents
- 2020 Annual Report and AGM Documents
- 2021 Annual Report and AGM Documents