At the core of our organisational membership benefits package is the opportunity for organisational members to become engaged in Snowsport Scotland and Scottish Government forums focused on the future strategic development of the Snowsports sector.
In addition, organisational members are eligible for the following benefits:-
- Public Liability Insurance for officers and employees for the delivery of authorised snowsports activities
- Public liability insurance cover for your snowsports season pass holders, event and competition registrants and attendees of snowsports instruction, coaching or training courses
- Support with development of any aspects of their business that increase participation
- Access to Snowsport Scotland training courses
- Access to a library of event organisation and management templates
- Support from SSS coaches with developing coaching programmes
- Loan of Professional Snowsports event equipment
- Access to sector funding
Organisational membership cost is based upon the number of people for whom you are seeking insurance cover. There is a base £50 admin charge for the organisation plus £3 for every season pass holder, staff member, competition entrant and training course delegate that you require to be covered by our comprehensive public liability insurance.
To find out more and register or renew your organisational membership for 12 months (from 1st September to 31st August) please use the embedded form below:-