COVID-19 Update: 17th March
Due to the escalating cases of COVID-19, GB Snowsport, along with the Home Nations, will be postponing all competitions & events up until 1st May. We will review the situation prior to 1st May and any will communicate any further decisions.
We take the health and welfare of our athletes/members extremely seriously and we would like to thank you for your cooperation during this time.
For further advice, please see the latest Government information and take extra precaution on public transport and in public places, e.g. washing of hands, hand gels, coughing into tissue and disposing of it.
May, 19 2023
Scottish Alpine Ski Team 2023/2024
Apr, 28 2023